Terms & Conditions
Katie Leamon Products Limited is a UK registered company. The company’s registered address is: Studio 301, Autumn Street Studios, 451 Wick Lane, London E3 2TB (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) is the supplier of the products (‘Products’) available on katieleamon.com (‘our site’)
Acceptance of terms
By using www.katieleamon.com you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions (together with the documents referred to in them) tell you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the Products to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any Products from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any Products from our site.
Katie Leamon Products Limited reserves the right to update its terms and conditions from time to time.
Pricing and Availability
All prices are stated in British pounds. Please note you are responsible for complying with local tax laws. Katie Leamon Products Limited reserves the right to change Product prices and information without prior notice.
All Products are subject to availability. If a Product is temporarily out of stock please email us on email@example.com and we’ll notify you as soon as it’s back online. Alternatively keep checking the website.
By placing an order through www.katieleamon.com, you represent and warrant that:
(a) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
(b) you are at least 18 years old;
(c) are the holder of a valid debit/credit card;
Katie Leamon Products Limited uses PayPal to process payments. This secure merchant is independent and will never disclose your payment details to us.
Your contract with us
After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from Katie Leamon acknowledging your payment. Please note this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail stating that the payment has been processed and that your Products have been dispatched (‘Dispatch Confirmation’). The contract between us (‘Contract’) will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
Katie Leamon Products Limited has made every endeavour to ensure photographs, dimensions and Product descriptions represent our Products as accurately as possible. In some instances there may be a slight variation in appearance and colours of the actual Products due to the production process, the lighting in which they were photographed or your computer’s monitor settings.
Katie Leamon Products Limited aims to deliver all mainland UK orders within 5 working days using Royal Mail’s postal service. Some products, such as our prints and stationery sets, will not fit through a standard letterbox so it is likely that if you are not in to receive the items in person Royal Mail will leave a card explaining how to rearrange delivery. Sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances such as severe weather or during busy times like Christmas, deliveries may take a little longer. If you have not received your delivery within 7 working days, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that any import duties and taxes are your responsibility.
Risk and Ownership
The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
Legal ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges. Legal ownership of the Products will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
Our Refunds Policy
We really hope you love your Katie Leamon products. If you are not entirely happy please notify us on email@example.com You must return your unwanted Products for a refund within 10 working days from the day you received the Products. The Products, including their original packaging, must be returned “as new” in a saleable condition. For all returns and refunds please obtain a proof of postage certificate from your Post Office as we cannot refund products damaged or lost in transit. We will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund. We will refund the price of the Products in full. Unfortunately we cannot cover the cost of return postage. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. This provision does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Every Katie Leamon Product is thoroughly checked before it’s posted but if, in the unlikely instance, you do receive faulty Products please contact Katie Leamon on firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours from signing for receipt of your delivery letting us know whether you would like an exchange or a refund. We recommend you inspect your Products as soon as they arrive. It is important when returning Products that you obtain a proof of postage as we cannot refund items lost in transit. If you return a defective Product to us:
(a) and you have elected for a refund. We will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund. We will refund the price of a defective Product in full, any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us; or
(b) and you have elected for an exchange. We will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your exchange via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually dispatch the exchange to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to an exchange.
We will refund the any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. This provision does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Personal information supplied to us is confidential and will never be made available to a third party. We use PayPal to process payments. This secure merchant is independent and will never disclose your payment details to us.
This website and its content is copyright of Katie Leamon Products Limited – © Katie Leamon 2010. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
– You may print or download for your personal and non-commercial use only
– You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any Products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Notices All notices given by you to us must be given to Katie Leamon Products Limited at email@example.com. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when placing an order, or in any of the ways specified in Written Communications clause above. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our website, 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such email was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
As a consumer, you may cancel a Contract at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you received the Products. To cancel a Contract, you must inform us by email. You must also arrange to have the Products delivered to us as soon as reasonably practicable “as new”, packaged in a saleable condition, at your own cost. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This provision does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
We intend to rely upon these terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to the subject matter of any Contract. While we accept responsibility for statements and representations made by our duly authorised agents, please make sure you ask for any variations from these terms and conditions to be confirmed in writing.
If any of these terms and conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Law and Jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such Contracts or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
POST BY KATIE LEAMON
- You agree not to hold us responsible for any banking charges incurred due to payments on your account.
- All prices that are displayed are inclusive of VAT.
- International postage charges are calculated in Checkout.
- Payments can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, Mastercard. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account immediately on order. For rolling customers the correct amount will be debited monthly to the date of order.
- We take reasonable care to make our site secure. All credit/debit transactions on this site are processed using Stripe, secure online payment gateways that encrypts your card details in secure host environments. If you are a registered Post by Katie Leamon user, we will not store your credit/debit card details on our systems.
- We reserve the right to suspend or cancel your subscription at any time, for any reason we see viable. You will be notified if this is the case and a refund will be provided for any gifts not sent that have been paid for.
- If your recurring payment skips and your account cancels and you wish to continue your subscriptions please be aware we might not be able to offer you your original price.
- We currently use royal mail to deliver the surprise presents to you. All presents are usually sent out in the first week of each month (unless stated otherwise). Delivery times on average are: UK 1-3 days
- You may not hold us responsible for any delays, outside our control, which relate to the delivery of surprise presents.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to report all lost presents within 14 days for UK subscribers; international customers vary.
- If you change address, you must contact us to ensure that no presents are sent out to the wrong delivery address. Please ensure that this is done in time to take effect before you move, as you will be liable for any post sent to the wrong address.
- We reserve the right to cancel your membership if it becomes apparent that, in our sole opinion, the postal service in your area is too unreliable.
- Postage and packaging to UK addresses is included in the subscription price so no parcels are tracked or insured. All parcels will be sent out 1st class royal mail, however it is subject to the size and weight of the package. We reserve the right to send some packages as 2nd class without notifying you.
Returns and replacements
- All parcels returned to us (from either not being collected, incorrect delivery address or any other valid reason) can be re-sent to you. This will require an additional payment to cover the cost of second-time delivery.
- If you are genuinely unhappy with your surprise present, please get in touch within 14 days of receiving it. It must be returned to us (The Cabin, Housham Hall Farm, Matching Tye, Harlow, Essex, CM17 0PB) in its original condition at your cost. We review every case individually.
- If a refund is requested, it will be immediate and will minus the cost of the initial post and packaging fee.
- Any faulty items must be returned to us before a replacement is sent out. If the fault is agreed, we will provide a replacement for the returned goods. We reserve the right to refuse refund on any product.
- All of our packages are wrapped with the utmost care and attention to give the product inside maximum protection so we can not be viable for any damage to the product in transit. However, each case is assessed individually. You might be eligible for a replacement gift should it not reach you in perfect condition.
For all refund and cancellation enquiries, please get in touch with us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- If you wish to cancel a fixed subscription contract before it expires, you must get in contact. Each situation will be assessed and dealt with individually.
Loyalty codes & competitions
- Any promotion code or offer provided on this site cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, past or present.
- Promotion codes have no cash alternative and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
- If you are a winner of a competition you must get in contact to provide a delivery address within one week to claim your prize, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
- please note that by supplying your/the recipient’s email address upon joining us you grant us permission to contact you via email regarding your account.
- The website and its content is copyright of Post by Katie Leamon. All rights reserved.
- All trademarks, logos, images, product and company names displayed or referred to on this website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this website grants you any licence or right to use, alter or remove such material.